Thank you for your interest in joining Makers-on-Hudson, the Hudson Valley Etsy group.
(Note: We are not affiliated with the Etsy office located in Hudson, NY)
If you are looking to contact Etsy Hudson, please use this contact form https://www.etsy.com/help/contact and write "ATTN: Hudson Office" in the subject.
Membership applications are reviewed quarterly by a panel of Hudson Valley Etsy members. You will be judged on your photo quality, shop consistency product to product, concise descriptions, About page, Shop Policy page, steady upkeep of your shop (recent activity) and appropriate profile content. This is to insure quality of the group that we have worked hard to create. Please understand that not every applicant will be approved.
To apply, you must meet this short list of requirements. Upon receipt of your application, your shop will be reviewed by a panel of members.
1. You must reside in the Hudson Valley a minimum of six (6) months out of the year. Please make sure to tell us where you live if your shop is only listed as "New York".
2. You must have an active Etsy shop and be an active member of the Etsy community for three months (as in from when your items are listed - lots of people open a shop and leave it there for years). Also please let us know how long you have been a SELLER.
3. Your Etsy shop must have a minimum of 10 sales.
4. Your Etsy shop must have a min of 15 listings in your shop.
5. Your Etsy shop feedback must be 100%. If it's not, your shop will be subject to review.
6. Only Etsy shops that sell Handmade items - we are not accepting Vintage sellers.
If you meet these requirements, visit our Etsy page and sign up! Be sure to answer ALL of the application questions.
If you do not meet these requirements, please think of stopping back when your shop grows bit. We always love to see the growth of our fellow Hudson Valley Artists and Artisans.
Upon acceptance, you will receive a Welcome letter explaining the requirements we ask of our members in order to remain in good standing with the group (ie: check in the forum regularly, perform the job you sign up for, etc.) While we are a regional team, almost all of our correspondence is done online.
All new members will be assessed regularly on team participation.
Hudson Valley Etsy Team